Friday, April 18, 2014

AN UNEXPECTED GIFT...

A few months ago I opened an Amazon Seller Account to list and, hopefully, sell brand new and slightly used items from our home.  Never, in my wildest dreams did I expect to make a new "internet friend" as a result. However, that is just what happened!

Yesterday, my mailman delivered a beautiful hand painted gift from my friend!  She is an incredible artist and I am just THRILLED with my gift. 


She painted me a beautiful wolf pendant in my favorite color (blue, lol).  Surprisingly, this wolf reminds me an awful lot of my precious Keeshond, Brandy...a HAPPY reminder of my furbaby!  Please excuse the blurriness...I'm shakey again today.  No matter how many shots I took (and I took A LOT!), the shaking wouldn't slow down long enough for the camera to focus well.  I think I need to buy a tripod!

I am so fortunate to have so many wonderful "internet friends" and I am so thankful for the worldwide web that makes their friendship possible.  If you are reading this, M...thank you again, I absolutely LOVE it! 

Toodles!

6 comments: