Monday, October 7, 2013

IT'S A PAMPER ME KINDA DAY...

I woke up this morning to cloudy skies and predicted downpours.   My body has certainly confirmed the forecast!  I managed to sew one quarter of a Dresden plate before I had to call it quits.  I have moved to the family room, snuggled into my leather sofa recliner and wrapped myself up in a warm quilt.   Now snug as a bug, a mug of steaming flavored coffee in my hand and my IPAD in my lap, I can pamper my aching body for the rest of the day.

I just checked my email and discovered I won a giveaway!  WooHoo!  I really appreciate the win, especially finding out about it on a "pamper me" day.

Hope you are all staying snugly warm!  Take care!

2 comments:

  1. I need a pamper me day!!!! Hope you are feeling better today.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jackie! My hip/leg pain seems to be better. I have absolutely NO clue what I did to it, but am just happy it is not hurting as bad. We are expected to be getting rain in the next three days...and you know what that does for fibro pain! But, I am going to snuggle my body up warmly and hopefully ride it out without having to "sneak" too much Motrin. Sometimes the pain is just too bad not to have "anything" to cut it.

      I think you have worked long and hard getting yourself back into the "home routine". You DO need a pamper me day! Take it....you'll be glad you did!

      Delete